The public sector is tasked with serving constituents, students, businesses, and protecting our systems and communities.
Join us for Tanium’s annual user conference, Converge 2021, where we’ll feature the very first U.S. Public Sector Track, which encompasses Federal, State, Local Government and Education-specific content around what public sector IT leaders are most concerned about.
With increasing emphasis on cybersecurity readiness, IT leaders have been tasked with even more and historically haven’t had the resources to execute across all areas.
The post-COVID world has seen many changes, from remote and hybrid work environments, remote-learning, and an unprecedented increase in cyber attacks across the board, specifically targeting the public sector. When millions of people rely on the systems they use, cybersecurity continues to rise as a critical matter of economic, and national security.
To close these gaps, organizations need endpoint management and security tools that provide the visibility, control, and rapid response required for managing endpoints efficiently, to achieve strong IT hygiene at scale.
This year, you’ll hear from other public sector organizations and thought leaders as we explore:
- How our customers are using the Tanium platform alongside the tools they already use to solve their most complex IT challenges
- The building blocks of zero trust and how the endpoint is the most vulnerable frontier to cyber security
- How to take advantage of new earmarked funding for cybersecurity initiatives like the Infrastructure Bill and of the recent Executive Order
- How to operate with the new hybrid workforce model, and the special challenges it presents with securing your organization
- How to better protect sensitive and constituent data
Join us this year for this new and exciting track for our public sector agencies!
As a qualifying Federal Government or U.S. Public Sector employee, you are able to purchase complimentary Converge tickets or Converge + Labs tickets at the flat rate of $105.00 USD. To help accommodate various spending schedules and limitations, you are also be given the choice to register now and pay your registration fees by October 8, 2021. To do so, you can select "Pay Later" as your payment method at checkout.